Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Computer Problems

So....today my computer decided to die. The wonderful all knowing Raj Deut of Australia kindly and very quickly responded to my e-mail and most likely I have to get new RAM for my laptop. I might end up just waiting until I get back to the US to get it fixed but we'll see how much it would cost to get RAM here. We shall see...

My weekend and last two days in short: FANTASTIC (despite the computer issues)

I was able to haggle at a local market in Chichicastenango and see some great sites in the area around Lake Atitlan. If I get my computer working again, I will post some photos and write a few stories about my encounters during the next few weeks. I might have to revert to the old fashioned way of journaling...actually writing out my experiences by hand!

Right now, I am trying to decide if I should study one more week and then travel or stop my lessons and fend for myself in the real world of Guatemala...lots of factors to think about.

Till later...

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...why does your computer always die when you are out of the country???

    That is not fun. I hope it gets back up and running so we can continue to read/follow your trip...oh and so you can have a working computer as well. (I am not completely selfish)

    Sending happy thoughts towards your computer,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete